LEVEL UP T&C
1. The promoter is: Immersive Group Gaming Ltd who resides at The Print Rooms, Unit 213, 164 – 180 Union St, London SE1 0LH
2. The competition is open to UK & US residents only, aged 18 years or over except employees of Immersive Group Gaming Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. You will need to purchase a game at an Immersive Gamebox venue in the US or UK and play in January 2023 in order to capture your step count.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are the form on the competition entry page (https://immersivegamebox.com/level-up/) and must follow Immersive Gamebox on their Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/immersive.gamebox)
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
7. ONE entrant who has followed all requirements will win: A Beats Fit Pros, A Ninja Smoothie Maker and a £100 (UK) / (or) $100 (USA) Nike Voucher
8. Closing date for entry will be 31/01/23, 11pm PST (GMT-8). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winners will be picked and contacted individually on 02/02/23. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Once you complete a game, you must take a screenshot of the step count on your mobile device, smartwatch or any other pedometer device. Once you have uploaded your details to our form, you need to ensure you are following @immersive.gamebox on Instagram. We will ask you to validate when you played in the Gamebox by asking you the name of the booking and the time and date of when you played.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.