Looking for customer support? – Email [email protected]
US PR team: immersive[email protected]
UK and other enquiries: [email protected]
What the press are saying about us
Articles before July 2022 refer to Electric Gamebox as this was the previous trading name of Immersive Gamebox.
- Forbes, November: Global Expansion For Digital Smart Room Franchise Immersive Gamebox
- Venture Beat, November: Immersive Gamebox raises $20 million, receives new patent
- CityAM, October: Immersive Gamebox Inks 80m Worth Of Franchise Deals As Ex Pizzahut Chief Steps In
- Blooloop, October: Immersive Gamebox to open gaming venues in UAE, Ireland and Germany
- The Guardian, October: Dance like you’re in Bridgerton, play Squid Game: why are immersive experiences booming?
- Blooloop, October: Rovio creates Angry Birds experiences with Immersive Gamebox
- InPark Magazine, October: Rovio: Expanding The Brand
- Cheddar News, September: Teamwork Without The Terror: Squid Game IRL Review
- TechCrunch, July: Interactive Gaming Company Partners with Netflix to launch ‘Squid Game’ Experience’.
- Hollywood Reporter, July: ‘Netflix-Approved Squid Game Coming to New York City’.
- VentureBeat, July: ‘Immersive Gamebox Announces Full-Scale Interactive Squid Game’
- Variety, July: ‘Play Squid Game in Real Life with Your Friends (Without the Dying Part)’
- AMNY, July: ‘Interactive Gaming Experience Immersive Gamebox to Open in Lower East Side.’
- VR Scout, June: This Life-Size Angry Birds Game Is Powered By Immersive Tech
- Secret London, June: Electric Gamebox Are Launching A Brand New Angry Birds VR Experience
- Stylist, February: ‘Valentine’s Day ideas: 14 cool (and non-cringy) things to do this year’.
- The Resident, February: ‘5 Fun Things To Do This Week in London’.
- ThrillNation, February: ‘Electric Gamebox Southbank Psychedelic Mansion Review’.
- Fox26 Houston, February: ‘Bayou City Buzz: Checking out the Electric Gamebox’.
- Beauhurst, February: ‘Top London Startups’.
- WGN News, January: ‘Around Town – Electric Gamebox’.
- Daily Herald, January: ‘Electric Gamebox coming to Oakbrook Center’.
- Woodlands Online, January: ‘Fun in a Box – Woodlands Online Checks Out Electric Gamebox’.
- This is Local London, December 2021: ‘Electric Gamebox : Championsheeps – Darrick Wood School, Lily-Mae Cooper’.
- ARL Now, December: ‘Immersive group gaming to open in Ballston Quarter in early 2022’.
- Manchester Evening News, December: ‘The group gaming box offering an immersive experience in the Arndale Centre’.
- Leisure Opportunities, December: ‘Aardman collaborates with gaming venues to launch immersive Shaun the Sheep experience’.
- Metro, December: ‘Christmassy places to eat, drink and party in London this week’.
- Essex Live, Oct-27: Lakeside’s Electric Gamebox looking for ‘official games tester’ in Essex to try out new video game
- The Independent, Oct-27: How Electric Gamebox turns your body into the joystick (£)
- Venturebeat, Oct-26: Electric Gamebox opens second U.S. location in Texas theater
- WFAA, Aug-21: Want to be inside a video game? Electric Gamebox puts you there
- Vice News, Oct-13: Meet the Arcade Lovers Keeping Retro Gaming Alive in the UK
- Sky News; Jun-23: Electric Gamebox Founder Will Dean on the Ian King Show
- Morning Brew; Jun-11: Startup Electric Gamebox wants to bring gaming to mall
- Blooloop; Jun-11: Electric Gamebox raises $11m to revive retail with gaming pods
- Evening Standard; Jun-10: Tough Mudder founder Will Dean on expanding his new business and avoiding the ‘second album problem’
- Venture Beat; Jun-10: Electric Gamebox raises $11M to build gaming pods to revive retailers
- MyLondon; May-23: ‘I tried out London’s craziest gaming experience and laughed so hard I nearly wet myself’
- TimeOut; May-19: This immersive retro game thingy looks downright fun
- Essex Live; May-13: We reviewed Lakeside’s ‘retro’ Electric Gamebox before it opens on May 17 and it left us mesmerised